Thursday 1 November 2012

Daria

I don't think I've ever actually seen Daria, certainly in the years it was airing it's not something I remember in the UK, though from memory in 1997 my son was obsessed with Hey Arnold! at the time which is probably a whole other manicure.
Anyway, when I saw Katy Perry's Daria nails back in September I was intrigued.  The style of them was something I've been doing for quite some time so I was a little surprised at the fuss they caused.  What I did think as soon as I saw them though was "I need to try that!"  I had a free afternoon today so I decided to give it a go,  I'm reasonably happy with it considering it's something I've never seen!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, Daria. It's an excellent show. Very deadpan. Have revisited it now I'm old enough to appreciate it better. :P Very cute nail set. Great likeness to the characters.

    ReplyDelete