Friday 22 March 2013

Coordination Rocks!

When I was given this gorgeous White Diamonds case for my Samsung Galaxy S3 by the lovely people at Phones 4 U I just knew it needed a manicure to match, after all, we all coordinate our polish to our outfits so why not coordinate to our phones as well!

The White Diamonds Case combines style with safety to protect your phone from the bumps and knocks of daily life, form fitting it comes with added sparkle thanks to the addition of real Swarovski crystals on the rear of the case.

So, how do you coordinate your nails and your phone?


The style of the White Diamonds case was just crying out for a water marbled manicure so thats exactly what I did.  I used Essie's Tour De Finance, Rimmel Perfect Plum and Rimmel Ultra Violet with some gorgeous little sparkly crystals on top to produce a colour coordinated look thats great for any occasion!




Matching Crystals! The White Diamonds Case for the 

Samsung Galaxy S3 has added sparkle




The style of the case was crying out for a
water marbled manicure.


Finishing touches: I made a matching wallpaper to completely coordinate.






No comments:

Post a Comment