Tuesday 26 June 2012

Day 2: Orange RAAARRR!!!

Patience isn't my thing, whilst most of the girls I'm doing this challenge with are working weekly and 'when they get chance', today I got a rare half hour and an idea...


After buying some stamping plates and noticing an animal stripe I just had to try tiger nails!  I used a base coat of Orange NYC Spring Street and then added a few sponged highlights of an old, half dried up yellow I had kicking around at the back of the nail box.  I don't yet have any true 'stamping polishes' so the black is a basic black Rimmel.  I can't help but think that a stamping black may be much brighter than the Rimmel.  Hopefully I'll find out soon!

Finally I added the stripes using a Konad M69 copy from Born Pretty which cost me a bargain $2.50 delivered.

Rarrrr Tigers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment