Wednesday 27 June 2012

Review: Soap and Glory - The Breakfast Scrub

Ok ok, so I'm VERY late to this particular party I know!  Firstly let me say I adore S&G, probably a little too much as I have a box under my dressing table full of their products.  I find I just don't get through them that quickly and as I was still using the last of my old scrubs this pot has sat in that box probably since Christmas.


Genuinely, I have never found myself wanting to eat a beauty product (well, maybe with the exception of Mountain Dew lipgloss) until today.  It smells soooo good!  The scent of maple is so strong, coupled with the lovely creamy colour of the scrub that you do genuinely want to take a bite.

I suffer with very dry skin most of the time and this, used alongside the soap and glory scrubbing gloves, has left me with beautifully soft skin.  Can't believe I've had it hidden away for 6 months!

Now if you will excuse me I'm off to sniff some scrub ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment