Tuesday 28 August 2012

OH MY GOSH!!!



Ok ok, I admit it, I was perhaps a little hasty with the Gosh Holo.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still not overly keen on it, it's going in the 'holiday' box as I imagine with some tropical sunshine it will come into it's own a bit, but I have made it last more than its advertised 'one night'.

How did I achieve this amazing feat.....




As I said on Friday I used a Rimmel Matte base coat, 2 coats of 549, top coat of Sally Hansen and a single further coat of the 549 to revive the sheen.  Then I spent a weekend doing DIY, dismantling beds, taking rubbish to the tip and taking apart microwaves.  By Monday evening my nails were still actually perfect and unchipped.

So, GOSH I apologise, it is still possible to wear this polish for more than one night if you apply it well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment