Friday 11 January 2013

Flaky..

Yes, I know!  I've been incredibly flaky of late.  I've had a few issues at home to deal through and with Christmas and holidays etc the blog has taken a bit of a back seat.  Anyway, New Year and a resolution to be slightly more productive!

Firstly, I stumbled on this last night....


Fame at last!  I have lost count of the number of websites like Pinterest and Tumblr I have seen my work on, annoyingly the Potter nails were amongst the first I completed so I didn't watermark them anywhere near as well as I should have and helpfully MSN cropped out my credit.  Oh well, WE know who's work it is don't we?

I've started playing around with some new designs today, Easter Eggs and chicks will be arriving soo, along with Smaug and Bees, but in the meantime I'll leave you with a prototype Batman thumb nail ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment