Wednesday 13 March 2013

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee

Firstly, my apologies.  I've been a really bad blogger lately but this is mostly due to a ridiculous flu bug that managed to completely floor the entire house.  Just as you think you are getting over it, it hits you again with a vengeance.

Anyway, todays nails.  No, I haven't suddenly found religion, you'll be waiting some time for that one ;)  It's part of the Prayer recited by twins Connor and Murphy in the amazing movie The Boondock Saints.  I love this movie, its so incredibly random and Willam Defoe is just hilarious in it.  It needed to be done, so for all you boondock loving girls out there.....


And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

The dull stuff.  No nail polish was harmed in the creation of these nails.  Ok, maybe a little clear top coat.  The rest is acrylic paints.



No comments:

Post a Comment